We met with the executive committee this morning to discuss the role we wanted our leaders to play in our transformation and you were quoted more than once by our president and others around the table…a fact that speaks volumes regarding the impact you had.
– Senior Advisor, Organizational Development, VIA Rail Canada
Are you Ready to Lead Your Workforce
Into The Future?
Today’s emerging workforce are craving authentic experiences from their employers and preferred brands. In a world driven by rapid technological change, the human factor remains at the core of successful business and consumer relationships. Leaders who are relatable, transparent and real provide a unique, competitive advantage. When teams can openly communicate with their leaders regarding their career path, personal aspirations and direction of the business, they feel appreciated, heard, understood and included. The capacity of your leaders to lead with vision and transform their thinking are the greatest differentiators in dealing with change, engagement and retention.
Authenticity is an essential character trait that leaders need to develop in order to build trusting relationships with their teams. Research confirms the direct correlation between leaders who lead with humility and employees’ levels of trust, engagement and productivity. In addition, when leaders demonstrate self-awareness, vision, competency and overall proficiency, employees experience a heightened sense of assurance regarding the future of the enterprise.
Michelle’s dynamic, new keynote presentation helps leaders to meaningfully connect with their diverse teams, forge positive relationships, improve talent retention, boost engagement levels and increase acceptance regarding change initiatives. Attendees will leave the session inspired to become the transformational leader with greater self-awareness; ready to step out of his or her comfort zone and successfully lead the emerging workforce into the future.
Expected Outcomes for Attendees:
- Discover the four key characteristics of transformation leadership and why these matter to your workforce
- Realize the incredible leverage of modeling authenticity and integrity in all interactions
- Develop greater trust between leaders and teams for higher engagement and retention
- Enhance the perception of your organization’s reputation from the lens of future talent
- Tap into your innovative potential to bring out the best in yourself and others