Everyone was thrilled and you were exactly the right closing to bring it all together. I am so pleased that we chose you. From the bottom of my heart – thank you!
– Susan Smith, General Manager, Healthcare Supply Chain Network
How to Shake up Your Organization
in the War for Talent
The notion of holding one job for life does not hold any appeal for the new generation of talent. Those days are gone forever and unless organizations are willing to invest in them emotionally and financially‚ this savvy group will seize opportunity and leave you scrambling to replace them. They won’t accept complacency in their leaders or teams‚ and neither should you.
In addition to managing the increasing numbers of retiring baby boomers, building a culture that draws in new talent and fosters engagement for all team members, regardless of age or culture, is a key priority. Leaders need to ask themselves:
“What is it that people want when they come to our organization? What is appealing about our industry that would attract them to our organization?”
If you are able to answer these questions, then the process of attracting and retaining new talent becomes easier.
As leaders, we also must recognize that our own leadership style impacts employee motivation and talent retention. Leaders at all levels can profoundly impact an individual’s decision to stay or leave. Are you doing your best to communicate, connect and demonstrate genuine interest in your team members?
In this content-rich keynote presentation, you will discover the key components for building a dynamic environment where people can thrive and enjoy their work. You will recognize that the intangible (non-financial) motivators often have a major influence on a prospective, or current employee’s perception of your organization. Are you ready?
Expected Outcomes for Attendees:
- Recognize the myths and truths behind a high performing workplace culture
- Discover the “push” and “pull” factors regarding employees’ decisions to stay or leave
- Create a work environment that fosters talent retention through higher engagement levels
- Educate managers and leaders in accountability being a two-way street
- Understand the difference between tangible and intangible workplace motivators in the overall engagement equation