Michelle used relevant examples and activities to create meaningful collaboration and dialogue that will carry over into future leadership gatherings.
– Nicole McFadyen, Practice & Policy, Align Alberta
How to be Ready, Responsive and Relevant in a Radically Changing World
As the world of business changes at an unprecedented rate, leaders are finding themselves in unchartered waters as they look for new strategies to evolve, adapt and succeed on the fly. When challenges of change and uncertainty strike, leaders must be ready to lead, even when the answers aren’t immediately at their fingertips.
Leadership used to be more about the “long view”, i.e., looking out on the horizon to determine the future direction of our organizations. Recent events have shown us that leadership has become much more about the present moment. The pandemic, tech disruptors, generational change, remote work and the gig economy have compelled leaders to take action in the now, or in real time as we often refer to it today, rather than expending energy worrying about a future that we cannot control.
During this highly engaging, dynamic and thought-provoking keynote based on Michelle’s new book, Leading in Real Time, your leaders will learn how to actively expand and shift their thinking around leadership practices from fixed to flexible, so they can be effective in real time. Her three-step process is practical, purposeful and powerful as she helps leaders remain ready, responsive and relevant in a radically changing world.
Expected Outcomes for Attendees:
- How to respond proactively with renewed confidence and conviction as a real-time leader
- Discover and apply Michelle’s “Ready. Responsive. Relevant” leadership approach to remain in-sync with your workforce and your customers
- Shift your mindset from fixed to flexible to embrace new realities
- Ignite the power of positive change at all levels of your organization