Michelle demonstrated outstanding insight into her target audience. It was especially great that she took the time to understand our industry, our culture and our issues.
– Frank Palmer, Chairman/CEO DDB Canada
Harness the Power of Personal Leadership
We’ve often heard the adage “everyone can be a leader”, but what does this mean? More importantly, how is this relevant to your organization and your people? The most practical answer is to think of leadership in terms of character, not position or title. A leader is someone at any level who has grasped the ability to take charge of their thoughts, and consequently their actions, in any situation.
We are often tested to be the best version of ourselves, regardless of our job function. Our attitudes directly impact the workplace atmosphere and the quality of our business relationships. When we take the initiative and lead ourselves with greater confidence, we are better equipped to strengthen relationships with leaders, co-workers and customers.
Delivering her message with insight, wit and humor, Michelle’s energizing, informative and popular keynote presentation will remind audiences of the power of personal leadership. They will learn accountability strategies they can use long after the event ends to take the lead, embrace challenges and create their own realities.
Expected Outcomes for Attendees:
- Build a leadership blueprint to use in business and in life
- Realize the incredible leverage of modeling a “do what it takes” attitude
- Decrease stress and negativity for greater productivity and positive results
- Realign your core personal values to those of your workplace
- Re-energize attitudes toward your peers and management
- Tap into your innovative potential to bring out the best in yourself